Day 18: Again


Sometimes, your happy place is a person
or a physical place
or a state of Mind. 
Sometimes your happy place is you. 
So long you have that yearning to be somewhere or to feel a kind of way, then you have a picture of a happy place, you have a mental picture of your happy place.

AGAIN 
My friend's mom called me
She said "Your friend is at it again"
At 32
Does he still expect me to help him count his teeth's again?
I know you would be of help
Could you drop by for some bon a petit again...
They only food he eats in this house is the crack he sniffs again
Haaa! Oloun maje
My children would not kill me oh
Even Yul Edochie in the movies wouldn't want to kill Pete again

Yo! Buddy wassup? 
Your mum say you have been on it again
I hear say you don dey raise shoulder like dong bell
you no dey even greet again
You been depressible 
That's why for fellowship we no dey meet again
I had to turn down the music to hear my friend talk again
He said 
Maikalma "I've been battling depression for about 7days
& That' has made me weak again...
But like KANU Nwankwo I promise to be at my Peak again
I for the first time in a decade I saw the motivation speaker in my buddy speak again
Just in, a poor news broke 
Another girl from Massachusetts 
Just took her life again
 her suicidal note said
"Sorry friends, like a limp erection, I can't stand another heartbreak again"
One man's food is another man's poison
Naso sniper take turn viiju milk again

Just then my friend realized like by your clear life has been fair to him again
She gives us a second chance like an altar call to be born again
To you out there, trust me you not alone in this. Life is collateral
After rain comes the sun again.
Depression is suicidal 
Pls Don't stand watch another take a life again.

No comments: