DOMINO


Twin souls linked by a broken bridge
I feel you like that itch I can't reach
Far from reality I am
But you are my reality
Though next to me you are
I still find it hard to breathe you in

A single thought of you makes my mind go wild
And everyday I dey mad over you 
But we have to go easy
Cos we can't run town 
Ultimately you're just like me
Secretly loving yourself

Unlikely to believe myself
I slip into the maze I built myself
Lost for words I face my reality
You
But in my world I am a lone soul

Coveted by the wholesomeness
She built me a bridge of disappointment
Linking only to the future
One laced with ropes of things we didn't do today
Yet in my soul I feel you
Like the person I will never become
Alas wholely 
A single soul in this craze I will become.


Yours truly MerciRick

No comments: