DIRTY SHOES

Nothing feels new,
All I smell are dirty shoes,
Back to the old news of how good people are few.
“I had no shoes”
Was an ex-president’s debut
On someone’s conscience I grew,
Though my words were few.

On some premeditated views,
I alone she did choose.
It was not anything of muse,
since life is a SHE on high heeled shoes,
in it I found my blues.
Silly me, silly you,
The chemistry was induced.

Although I did not choose,
And of me there was plenty news,
To many I became a muse.
They all entertained my views,
And I turned reggae into blues.

Gradually I grew,
And my first was a debut,
Right now than many, I have got more shoes.
The doubts about me are few,
And of me alone, than white house they have more news.

I still smell dirty shoes,
although the scenery is new,
of my past, nothing feels new.

*Like our facebook page: Mercirick blog
*Follow on instagram: Mercirick3             
Yours truly, Mercirick.

No comments: