PATIENCE

Patience they say is a virtue
But how long will you take the torture
Yes the unspoken words is so true
In this endless fight of life we need truce.

The moments of unseen future
Strives to have unending knowledge
Our nature,
Even in the event of death
The eagerness of last breath.

Then you say have patience
When all I see is your absence
Depth of silent nights
So many thoughts of mights.

Just because you ask nicely
Will life treat me fairly
Thoughts and thoughts
Mama its still tough.

Am I cursed by the gods
Or just allergic to good
Life,
So I guess I just got to wait
Like treading water, faith. 22/06/17

For this great piece, All thanks to Abraham Ikpoma
Follow on Facebook: Abraham lloyd ab Ikpoma
Gmail: Abrahamikpoma@gmail.com

*Like our facebook page: Mercirick blog

*Follow on instagram: Mercirick3             

Yours truly, Mercy A. Patrick.

No comments: