Judas' Kiss

No man is worse off than the other
if everything bad ends up as a sin.
So much I can not say Judas was worse off than Peter,
he just did not know any better.
Now, I am a sucker for the future,
but I do not starve my past,…
It is my foundation after-all,
even flying houses have a base.

When he kissed his master, he carried his first cross,
even on return of the silver he went further less of a team boss.
He was not a tipper, he could not reach for the ball,
If only he were, he would not swing from a tree trunk.

You do not reach out to those you love when you are free,
you create the time for them, and make it free.
Judas did not fall for the silver by chance,
He made a choice but did not eat the chunk.

For all the times that I was weak,
for all the times you gave me sleep,
for all the joy you brought to my life,
if I only told you I was thankful,
then, am afraid I may just sound ungrateful.

Plenty of times I have been unfaithful,
plenty of times I have denied you,
but you always defended my worth,
and attended to my every want.

I do not need no modem,
you are my heavenly wifi.
The thorns, I do not mind them,
to you alone I cry.

We hung you on a cross though your crime was never coded,
but we all know that, loving can hurt sometimes.
If for us you are the tree stem,
then make us o lord, the sweetest vines.

You died for us,
but then again you rose.
Our sin sack became so porous,
but in stitches the holes could not close.

Everyday we do not see how the Jews were once us,
we only want to believe if our minds are dozed.
And like a trophy today we carry a cross,
when we make on us the sign, the price we show.

With a grateful heart,
I am grateful.

Like our facebook page: Mercirick Blog. Yours truly Mercirick.

No comments: