Naija How Far?

Did you know

That I pledged to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal, and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength...

But I haven't read in any text what Nigeria has pledged to me, besides the malicious dishing of gbasgbos I have been receiving

Nigeria has neither been faithful, nor loyal to me
Should I talk about the many government offices that have asked for COMPLIANCE FEE to run a legit paper processing that didn't require an extra dime besides the one paid online... Let's not go to Immigration or Road safety, Police or NNPC, POS or Iya Risi...
The honesty in Nigeria can be seen through the super POS agents the CBN sent to our aid (see the discussion here @merci_patrick ).

😓
The strength my dear country has used to cripple progress and end the lives of many...

"If only Teachers were paid what politicians were paid and politicians had the pockets of teachers, the world would be a better place."

I watch the news of countries where people die from natural disasters and I weep for Nigeria because we are our own disaster, as natural as our black exist... We are naturally our own disaster.

As e go better don dey betray us
#naija needs an exodus
Make all of us flush commot for like 300years then start come back one by one to rediscover the land.

As eyes don red... We no dey see road again
We no dey see past the day
The only thing in sight is one day at a time
But in two weeks time this election will come
And our franchise will become fat lies
Selling to the highest bidder with the finest naira

Today we ask for the exchange rate of Naira for Naira
As funny as it seems
It is the sales of our human rights
...
E go beta, E go beta
Naija, How Far?


No comments: