Seeping into the night

Hello 21geng 😁 back with an almost total food cut threatening demand (lol) I was asked to make the rest of January 2021 a Night Photography Challenge... Crazitive right
So to turn things on and push it up, here is a short night photo series, all mobile photographed. These stolen moments have been so dear to me as capturing images has always been, but I especially love night and shadow photography because once I get that frame just like I want with the right amount of light, I smile through my sleep 😊 and shadows tell the truest stories you hide, theirs smiles are as faint as theirs eyes.

Ok, you have been so awesome sticking with this dream of a tiny person like me 🐼 So here is your night photo series titled SEEPING INTO THE NIGHT.
Hope you love every piece.
(Meanwhile info to submit your night photos will be available right underneath the reelπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡) what are you waiting for, scroll 😁


To get a repost and feature on the night photography challenge simply upload your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #MeNightChallenge and tag @mercirick @merci_patrick to that post.

That is all the Magic you need, get your cameras working and your phones happy and proud to be tested to limits and be super appreciated beyond selfies 🀳

Remember this, when it comes to these photos on your mobile phone, exposure is king, light lord and your photoeye is bae. 

See ya, 21geng Geng signing out.

No comments: