Human from a different fold

They called me a lot
Now am just a
Human from a different fold.

Nameless faces crowding my mind
I ask me questions I know will go unanswered
Knowing fully well that in my mind I am a chain smoker
I never let go of the ash tray
But I am a repented sinner
Roaming like a lost case.

Words on my sleeves
Emotions on my lips
I am just a human living another man's dream
Yes a killer smile I wear as a code
Am just a human from a different fold

Different by a lot of miles
Sending what ifs to a lot of minds
Questions they ask but none inline
Sometimes they wonder my human kind
But my fear is my bold
And Am just a human from a different fold.



Click the follow button
Like our facebook page: Mercirick Blog
Follow on instagram: Mercirick3
Connect on Twitter: Mercirick3
Yours truly Mercy Patrick.

No comments: