PERSPECTIVE

♕A lot of times I sit and wonder the
number of people who actually take out their time to read my
posts.

Almost every time, I wonder if anyone ever read them at all.

Sometimes each post is dedicated to someone who's name is totally
ciphered into the lyrics of the unsung psalms.

The least bit possible I always have a thought in my head which I never paint quite
clearly enough, but attracts a crazy number of likes and comments. #ScarceLove.

I have a huge hunch that the person I am dedicating this piece to is you,
but I sure as hell know that you will never get to comment on this,
so I will never know if you ever get to read this written radio_message public announcement.

Life has given me enough reasons to always ask why, don't blame me,
blame the girl life has built in me and the still unwritten pages it
leaves behind after every laundry training.

Not everyone will ever care to read till this point I'm at right now,
for that I blame the blank space in my dreams.

Every night I try sleeping with a broken heart only to be comforted by a fully
hearty Spanish guitar, but recently, I only find solace in the haunting strange clouds.

Guess it only gets easier for people to care if they spent enough time
reading your lines with their own perspective in check,
rather than trying to think like I did while I wrote.

We can only by far imagine the picture we would print out of the system
after a photo shoot, but even the best photo shopped pictures have
other shades of criticized beauty when viewed by an admirer.

Perspective is only but a chauvinistic word, which in fact is the only reason why
meetings take too long,
arguments have no end and envy is the fattest chronicle alive.
But perspective also is the problem to every solution we ever conjured.

Perspective is the reason why only a few will sincerely read every word here
and make some real sense out of my madness.


Thanks for taming this crazy mind of mine.
#Perspective
#Perspective
#Perspective
Yours truly MerciRick.

No comments: