WHAT TO DO WITH THAT THOUGHT

A lot of times, we have gone through that phase of “oh, not that again”… especially when we are faced with teachers, instructors and especially parents telling us of just how bad the world has become, and how even worse it would be if we did not obey their word and/or heed their advice. So on that note I would like to strongly say that this is not an advice, nor a “not again” worthy script, but just a mind probing exercise, so don't hold your breath yet.

But just quickly let me ask this question, what do you do with that thought? Yes that one thought that keeps lingering in your head for days and keeps extending its bends but never ends, and it only feels as though if you can grab that particular thought, all your life dreams will in the twinkle of an eye come true.

Some people will say to burn it, some others will say to save it, and some will give you the nudge to totally pursue it and not let it go,…
what to do with that thought, what to do with that tiny thought that fits into that big piece… what to do when that spark lights up in your consciousness, what to do with that tiny bit of ‘yes you can’,… what to do with it? You never know until it shows.

But on a more personal note, what I do with that thought? Remembering the craze, the rush, the times and the person I have become today, I scribble that thought down in a tiny piece of paper, where I can read through it to keep my mind and dreams alive everyday, until the day it is its turn to live, I just scribble it down, I give the ink a voice to speak in the language it seeks.

That is what I do with that thought, that one good thought.

No comments: