HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS. IFECHUKWU OKAFOR


When I entered into the time of timelessness, I didn't really grasp the fault in my stars, I was always sure of the duty of my hands,

unaware of the BEAUty of my past,

scared of the security of my kind but shared in the sweetness of lime,

felt the tenderness of harmattan,

swam in the glory of feminine monthly cramp,

chauvanised the love of one special day in 365days time,

enjoyed the freedom in charm,

and spoken the irony of life.

plus for two years now, I have always shared in the bliss of this special day.

Happy Birthday Miss.Ifechukwu Okafor.

One School Mummy Of Life.

Although you forget to feed me sometimes, I love you anyway, I know it is not easy having a daughter like me around your neck.

I celebrate you big time.

Love you plenty.

No comments: