THE REWARD IN FAITHFULNESS.


Once upon a time, in the world of sinfulness, I never loved God I pushed away his pierced hands, I rejected his love, grace, kindness and mercy but he still loved me. Although in my heart I felt worthless, I still did the things I did,… until the day it all dawn on me, and I realized how little my strength was and how minute my wisdom was, and it dawn on me; that I did not love him first, but he first loved me, and in my heart I cursed him, but he set me free. On that day I wrote my first of many love letters to my creator; “Dear God, In my many years of life, I can give account of just two days; who I am today because of your constant love, and who I was when I refused to recognize your unseasoned love. I know I promised not to go back, I know I questioned your love, I know I failed in my decisions, but the best part of my life is,… now. I gave you no reason to keep me breathing, but in me you kept on believing, so here; my first imperfect letter of love. “I ain’t love you first, but you first loved me, and in my heart I cursed you but you set me free”. Thank you my creator. Your Loving Creation. P.A.Mercy. “

No comments: