Empty Reflections

Day 5 on the Help Fight Depression campaign

Empty Reflections
So I woke up fepeling sad
Some say I am ungrateful for a new day
Why will I be
When every day feels worse
Don’t try to preach to me
Am done listening to this gibberish
All hope I had has drain this will to fight
I see dark shadows of my image
This innocence pleads guilty
I tried hard to pretend it was a dream
But am so scared to fall asleep

I think I have found a new love
How come I never noticed
How tasty sniper could be
No one ever told me
Blowing up my brain could feel so good
I think I should dangle happily on this rope
Or should I slit this throat and gladly embrace this end


There was a time
My life was not so complex
When I could try counting the stars in contentment
I never had to worry what the next moment could be like
All I knew was a bliss filled with merriment
Life was fair, so I thought.

Am an empty reflection
Fading into the shadows
The end has come
I was brave till I dropped cold.

#MISFITS
#PENSAGE
#PO
#Notodepression

No comments: