PRODIGIES

This is a part of a bigger piece only the fragile one
Just thought of giving my faithful readers a sneakpeek...

We may choose to turn a blind eye to the things that affect us the most
But at every point and in every respect
No matter the perspective
We are always stuck at the end of the beginning of something

... And my spirit left me to an abandoned oasis
Soaring with scattered memories
Only they were not of me
More so, I remember me
Not for the things I once believed in
But for the me I never believed in.

They said I was weak
not to be trusted with responsibilities
They blew ashes on me
Bellowing on the fight I would not give

Abandoning the recklessness of my bloodline
They called me disabled
But I am only on a refusal to their kind
I simply would not cling to their style
Nonetheless I was able to do stuffs
Just not in the pariah they pride on
They called me the invisible
But I became the invincible
And in that state I survived, I grew
And when the storm came
I was invincible to the force
I survive cos I was only the fragile one...

Yours truly MerciRick

No comments: