SCARED OF BEAUTIFUL.

(Every woman deserves to see just how beautiful she is.) I looked but hid my face. So scared to see the look in your eyes, that accusing look that makes me want to scream my eyes out. So scared, so scared. Her hair falls so gracefully and I just want to be her. Her face so radiant and I can't stand not being her. I tried and tried, I held my head so high, but not for long, I fell, I fell so strong. What does it take to be that girl? That one lady who always says to me, don't give up. That one lady who stands so tall and strong, so bold and confident, so gallant and independent, so calm yet fierce, so wise and beautiful. That lady who looks me in the eyes and says you're beautiful. That lady who whenever I cry from falling tells me; wipe your eyes and try again, that lady who tells me "you're worth it". She alone holds me without hands, she alone deserves my smiles and mostly designs, she alone says to me, "you're beautiful". And I am talking to the girl in the mirror. Why am I so scared of doing the right things much more than the evil, Why am I so scared of beautiful? Every woman deserves to see just how beautiful she is.

1 comment:

Mercy Patrick said...

Are you scared of beautiful........?